Quality Draft Beer Service
1237 Deeds Ave. | Dayton, OH 45404 | Phone 937/684-2825 | Fax 937/220-6424
Our Mission - Elevate the quality image of draft beer at retail while improving sales and profitability.
Our goal is to ensure that all brewer standards are met when it comes to the dispensing of draft beer. This means that from retailer to consumer, beer lines, faucets and tavern heads are cleaned to meet brewery standards as well as meet the requirements of the Ohio Department of Public Safety, local Law Enforcement, and local Health Departments. By promoting high quality standards the end result will be a more satisfying experience for all draft beer consumers, increased profit and volume for the on-premise retailer.
Our Professional Staff of Draft Technicians will:
- Remove, dismantle, clean or replace all faucets.
- Remove and clean all couplers (key fittings).
- Thoroughly clean and rinse, using the proper procedures and cleaning solution, all beer lines.
- Maintain a cleaning log on your premises as required by state law.
- Clean all tap handles.
- Wipe down all standards and stanchions.
- Recommend and discuss any replacements or repairs needed that require additional charges.
- Installation of new or partial draft beer systems.
- Provide solutions for any draft beer problems that you may encounter.
Senior Service Technician